Welcome all stat geeks! “Box Score Bulletin’” is sifting through, analyzing and summarizing all of the NBA box scores from the previous day and night, so you don’t have to! So sip your coffee and enjoy the good, the bad and the ugly…
Spurs (13-4) 100 @ Heat (11-4) 105
- Leading scorers: SAN – Gary Neal 20, MIA – LeBron James 23.
- Well, the story for the Spurs isn’t too deep in the numbers, but the fact that Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Danny Green all sat out this National TV game against the Heat with DNP – Not With Team’s.
- Starting in their place was this murderer’s row: Matt Bonner, Tiago Splitter, Boris Diaw, Patty Mills and Nando de Colo.
- Even with those starters, the Spurs only lost to the Heat by 5 points.
- Gary Neal put up 20 points and 7 assists on 20 shot attempts.
- The Red Rocket Matt Bonner put up a double double of 10 points, 10 rebounds.
- Tiago Splitter finished with 18 points and 9 rebounds.
- For Miami, Chris Bosh finished with a double double of 18 points and 12 boards.
- Ray Allen had 20 off the bench (7-15 FG), including a very late three-ball that helped the Heat hang on.
Nuggets (8-8) 105 @ Warriors (9-6) 106
- Leading scorers: DEN – Andre Iguodala 22, GSW – David Lee 31.
- David Lee was ridiculous in this game with 31 points (on insane 13 for 15 shooting), 9 rebounds and 6 assists.
- Steph Curry finished with 20 points and 10 assists.
- Klay Thompson also scored 21 (10-19 FG) and grabbed 9 boards.
- Jarrett Jack poured in 18 points off the bench.
- Iggy led the Nuggets with 22 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals.
- The Manimal put up 10 points, 7 rebounds and 5 blocks.