Los Angeles Lakers at Los Angeles Clippers“>Welcome all stat geeks! “Box Score Bulletin’” is sifting through, analyzing and summarizing all of the NBA box scores from the previous day and night, so you don’t have to! So sip your coffee and enjoy the good, the bad and the ugly…
Bucks (3-4) 100 @ Bobcats (1-6) 90
- Leading scorers: MIL – Tobias Harris 18, CHA – Kemba Walker 20.
- Say what you want about the Bucks, but they are going to be good defensively. Evidence tonight: Bucks had a +18 (56-38) rebound differential and a +9 (11-2) blocked shot differential.
- Speaking of blocked shots, Sam Dalembert had 6 and Larry Sanders had 4. Sanders also had 8 points and 13 rebounds.
- Brendan Haywood played 34 minutes off the bench and posted 8 points and 13 rebounds.
- The Bobcats had only 8 turnovers in the game.
Trail Blazers (3-4) 91 @ Jazz (5-3) 97
- Leading scorers: POR – Wesley Matthews 24, UTA – Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter 21.
- With the Blazers starters getting extended minutes, LaMarcus Aldridge (19 pts, 11 rebs) and Nicolas Batum (17 pts, 10 rebs) both posted double doubles.
- Portland committed 25 turnovers in the game.
- Enes Kanter is absolutely killing it for the Jazz so far in the preseason. Tonight he put up 21 points and 12 rebounds in 25 minutes off the bench.
- The Jazz had 18 steals in the game (Millsap 5, DeMarre Carroll 4, Tinsley 4) and took only 5 threes (2-5).
Kings (5-2) 94 @ Lakers (0-8) 82
- Leading scorers: SAC – DeMarcus Cousins, Isaiah Thomas 20, LAL – Devin Ebanks 14.
- Yes, the number is correct, the Lakers are 0-8 now in the preseason. I know it’s preseason, but still.
- Devin Ebanks (14 pts, 7 rebs) was the only Laker in double figures.
- Jordan Hill will figure to get a bulk of the big man minutes off the bench. 9 points, 9 rebounds and 5 assists will help his cause.
- The Kings killed the Lakers in transition with 24 fast break points to the Lakers 2.
- DeMarcus Cousins producing! 20 points, 13 rebounds in only 27 minutes.
Clippers (5-3) 106 @ Nuggets (3-3) 94
- Leading scorers: LAC – Blake Griffin 25, DEN – Corey Brewer 15.
- Blake Griffin with a crazy game: 25 points (10-13 FG) and 11 rebounds in only 27 minutes.
- Look out league, DeAndre Jordan (a career 44% free throw shooter) went 5-6 from the line.
- Chris Paul had a double double in 29 minutes with 10 points and 12 assists.
- JaVale McGee posted 13 points, 8 rebounds and 4 blocks in limited time (20 minutes) off the bench.